- Institute Fleet Vehicles
- Maintenance Requests
- Temperature Control
- Campus Policies
Student Parking Information
Parking permits are required to be displayed in all parking lots on campus.
Parking for Spring 2021 is closed.
If you have any questions please contact the Facilities Office at 312-329-4314 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you plan on parking at Moody during the summer, please read this carefully.
There are new rules and policies that must be followed in order to secure a space for your vehicle.
• Spring 2021 parking passes will expire on Monday, May 17. If you do not have a summer parking pass by then, you will be ticketed or towed.
• Spaces are limited and you will need to apply. You will be able to apply for Summer parking on Tuesday, April 20. You will receive an email from us once you've been approved. Permits are not guaranteed and will be given on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Prices for parking will be available at the Facilities Office. You can pay by cash, card, or check. We cannot charge your student account.
• All parking violations must be paid in order to purchase a permit. You can pay any fines before or during your permit purchase. Parking violations cannot be charged to your student account.
• Freshmen (based on credits completed as of Summer 2021) are not eligible for parking.
Please make sure you have read and understand the parking policies and procedures to ensure that you will not be fined or towed.
The Facilities Team
Student Parking Permit Request Form
Students who live on campus can obtain an overnight parking permit for the parking garage levels 4.5–6.0.
- Semester Pass: $175
Commuter Students can purchase parking permits to park during the daytime (5 a.m.– midnight). Commuter permits are for lot C.
- Semester Permit: $175
Summer Parking Permit
Apply for Summer Parking beginning Tuesday, April 20. Apply here.
Graduate students can purchase student parking permits while they are on campus during their classes. The cost is $25/week (daytime parking) or $40/week (overnight parking) if there is space available. Parking is not guaranteed. These permits should be purchased on the first day of class from the Facilities Office.
Fall semester permits expire on the last day of the fall semester.
Student temporary parking permits are for students currently taking classes on campus and can be purchased at the prices below. Availabilty is limited and parking is not guaranteed.
|Day Parking (expires at midnight)||$5/day|
|Overnight Parking (expires at noon on the following day)||$10/overnight|
|Week-Long Daily parking||$25/week|
|Week-Long Overnight Parking||$40/week|