- Institute Fleet Vehicles
- Maintenance Requests
- Temperature Control
- Campus Policies
Parking violations are issued for the following reasons:
- Parking without valid permit
- Parking in the wrong lot/space
- Improperly displayed permit
- Parking in a reserved space
- Violating posted parking instructions
- Parking outside of a marked space
- Parking in an ADA (American with Disabilities Act)-reserved space (The cross-hatched area next to the space is considered part of that space.)
- Expired state license plate
Parking violations will be penalized by the following:
|Violation||Results In ...|
|1st violation||Written Warning|
|2nd violation||$25 fine|
|3rd violation||$50 fine (Tow Sticker)|
|All further violations||Tow at vehicle owner’s expense|
- All tickets are subject to appeal by use of Violation Appeal Form, which must be completed within 5 business days after ticket is issued. This does not guarantee that the violation will be appealed.
- All fines must be paid in the Facilities Office.
- Tickets are not cleared from a student's record annually; they accrue until they are paid in the Facilities Office.
- Excessive parking violations or habitual conflicts may result in an ineligibility to purchase or obtain parking permits.