- Institute Fleet Vehicles
- Maintenance Requests
- Temperature Control
- Campus Policies
Driving Approval Information
It is the policy of Moody Bible Institute that all employees and students using Institute vehicles or personal vehicles on Institute business must go through an approval process. Driving approval can take five business days or more to process so bring your paperwork to the Facilities Office well in advance of any scheduled vehicle use.
- Complete the Motor Vehicle Record Authorization (MVR) form.
- Read the Vehicle Use Policy, and sign the front sheet.
- Watch the Street Smart Driving video. (This video is currently unavailable. We are working on getting it updated.)
- Complete the Street Smart Driving quiz.
- Send us/bring in a copy of your driver's license.
- Print and submit all paperwork to Facilities.